Marketing Via Postal Group, Inc., (www.mvpgroup.com ), one of the largest direct mail companies in Orange County, California, has immediate openings for account representatives in Southern California and Dallas, Texas areas.
Ideal candidate should have a successful work history with two or more years of sales experience – preferably in printing or direct-mail.
What you will do as a M.V.P. Group Sales Representative…
- Prospect for new business by researching and contacting companies on a daily basis through use of telephone, e-mail, direct mail.
- Make appointments and present solutions to generate new business
- Meet or exceed monthly sales revenue budgets
- Earn unlimited commissions
- Increase sales within established account base
- Work effectively with production to manage daily account requirements
What we are looking for…
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Minimum of two years of print or direct mail sales
- Documented record of consistent new business growth
- Outstanding verbal, written, listening and presentation skills
- Excellent prospecting techniques
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task with attention to detail
- Math and computer (Microsoft Office) / internet skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- College degree preferred
- Compensation will be a draw/commission plan
- Compensation package and earnings will be commensurate with experience and abilities
To be considered an applicant, you must apply for this specific position and meet its minimum qualifications as determined by M.V.P. Group, Inc.